Very Easy 2 Great Swai Recipes
I am interested in healthful eating. That is why I have tried so many recipes which are made from fish as well as swai recipes. Some people may be unfamiliar with that word. It can be said that swai is a kind of fish which is usually appear in a white-flesh with sweet mild, taste and light flaky texture.
- Seasoned Swai Fish Fillet
4 (4 ounce) fillets swai fish
2 tablespoons margarine
¼ cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a shallow pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets into the pan.
- In a saucepan, heat the margarine over medium heat. Mix the white wine, lemon juice, garlic, cilantro, salt and black pepper into the melted margarine. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over fish fillets and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake it for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Baked Swai
2 (4 ounce) fillets swai fish
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and ground black pepper
1 onion (chopped)
1 clove garlic, (minced)
1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the swai fish fillets in a glass casserole dish. Season with salt and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Cook and stir the onion until soft or about 10 minutes. After that, add garlic and cook until fragrant. Pour tomatoes over onion mixture, cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Bake it in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork. It may take 20 minutes.