Veggetti Recipes You’ll Love
Both spaghetti lover and vegetables lover must have this amazing cooking tool. Veggetti will help you to cut thin spaghetti size and thick fettuccini size zucchini noodles with its 12 sharp stainless steel blades. You may ask about what you can cook with the veggetti, so here are the veggetti recipes that you will love.
- Chicken Pho Soup with Zucchini Noodle
1 chicken breast
1 tablespoon ground coriander
Salt and pepper
3 cups chicken pho soup starter
1 cup water
1/3 cup chopped scallions
1/3 cup cilantro leaves
1 cayenne, red chili (sliced)
2 medium zucchinis (Blade C)
- Preheat your oven first to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken breast on a baking tray and season with ground coriander, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pull into strips and set it aside.
- Place a large saucepan over high heat and bring the soup starter and water to a boil. Lower to a simmer and then add in the pepper, cilantro, scallions, zucchini noodles. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and stir in the chicken.
- Pour into bowls and serve.
- Garlic Asiago with Spiralized Fries
1 medium sweet potato (Blade B)
1 medium Idaho potato (Blade B)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/3 cup grated asiago cheese
Fine sea salt and ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim the potato noodles and place in a mixing bowl. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss in the garlic powder, asiago cheese. Do not forget to season it with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- On a baking tray lined with nonstick parchment paper, spread the potatoes out. Drizzle over the asiago cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 and flip every 5 minutes until browned each side.
- Remove it from the oven and serve.