Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Snacking time will be boring if I do not have Toll House chocolate chip cookie. That sentence is the perfect one to show my love to chocolate chip cookie. Specifically, that is a drop cookie that features chocolate chip as its distinguishing ingredient.
If you search the keyword chocolate chip cookie, most of the recipes show you about Toll House. It is because Toll House Inn is a restaurant from a woman who invented the chocolate chip cookie for the first time. Toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe has been showed in so many web sites. Here is the better one.
- 315 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 220 grams butter (softened)
- 150 grams sugar
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 350 grams semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Firstly, preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 90 degrees C.
- Combine the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Cream together the butter and the two sugars in a mixing bowl. Then, add the vanilla extract. Beating well eggs and then add (one at a time).
- Beat in the flour mixture gradually. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Then, drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes until golden brown.
Although this recipe is better, you have to consider several other things to make the real best Toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe. Well, here are the things:
- Use the real butter. Butter has an important role in this recipe. Remember that butter and margarine has differences. So, choose the right one.
- Melt the butter carefully. Do not let it to be burn.
- Always use the real vanilla extract. Do not even think to use vanillin.