Rockfish Fillet Recipe
Hi, I am happy that I can share this amazing rockfish recipe. Before we go to the recipe, it is a nice idea to get to know the rockfish first. So, what is rockfish actually? What kind of fish that we can call as rockfish?
Rockfish, in the fact, is a general name for so many varieties of bass-like fish with large eyes, venomous spines, and broad mouths. All rockfish is mild in flavor. Most people suggest handling it carefully if you are deciding to cook it because its spines can be toxic. However, rockfish is usually sold in rockfish fillets and it will not worry you about anything. Then, it’s time to cook your own rockfish. Here is the rockfish recipe you could follow.
- 2 lbs rockfish fillets, 4 8oz fillets
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 lemon and make it into juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 slices lean bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Alike another recipe, you have to preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease the baking dish with butter.
- Then, rinse the fillets and pat dry. After that, season the both sides of the fillets with salt, dry mustard and Old Bay.
- Next, in a single layer in the greased baking dish, arrange fish and drizzle melted butter, lemon juice and also wine evenly over all.
- Then, top each fillet with 2 slices bacon lengthwise.
- If everything is ready, bake it for about 15 to 20 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve it immediately for the best taste.
To make rockfish dish with this rockfish recipe will take around 40 minutes. What are you waiting for? Get grab the ingredients and give this useful recipe a try.