Recipe for Deviled Eggs that Everyone Can Follow
Deviled eggs or people also called it as stuffed eggs are hard-boiled eggs that have been shelled, cut and filled with a paste. The paste is made from the egg yolks itself mixed with other ingredients. Deviled eggs are commonly served as side dish, appetizer or even a main course. You can find this dish often in the party or holidays. The deviled eggs may be more special if you are making it by yourself at home. Here is the best recipe for deviled eggs you can follow easily.
You Will Need:
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons real mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 sliced jalapeno
- 2 gherkins (diced)
- Salt and black pepper
- Peel the shells of your cooled hard-boiled eggs off. Then slice them into halves lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks from the whites and place them in a small round bowl.
- After all yolks of your halves boiled eggs are taken off, mash the yolks with a fork. Mash it into fine pieces.
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise, diced gherkins, mustard and jalapeno with its seeds removed. Add salt and black pepper also to taste. Stir the mixture until creamy.
- Spoon the creamy mixture into a zip-lock sandwich bag. Seal the bag and snip off one corner of it.
- Squeeze the mixture out of corner of the bag into your egg white halves.
- Sprinkle the tops with paprika or you can also full the deviled eggs with it.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve it as side dish, appetizer or just by itself.
Since the hard-boiled eggs that we suggest are 6, you can make 12 egg halves by this recipe. Share this recipe to your friends if you feel that it helps. Happy cooking!