Nice Recipe for Shrimp Scampi
Do you like shrimp? I think, you do because you are landing in this page. There are many methods to cook shrimp and it can also be made into many dishes. Instead of just making it into boiled shrimp or fried shrimp, why don’t you make it into shrimp scampi?
The term scampi is referred to various culinary preparations of certain crustaceans that are commonly lobster or shrimp. You may not believe it at once, but the shrimp scampi is easy to make in just about 15 minutes. This tasty dish can be a great lunch without taking much time to prepare. This recipe for shrimp scampi will prove that it is really easy to make.
- 1 pound medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more (to taste)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- At the beginning, cook pasta in a large pot according to its instruction on the package. Drain it well.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Then add the shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook it until pink or about 2-3 minutes and stir it occasionally.
- Next, stir in the white wine and lemon juice. Season it by adding salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat. Stir in pasta, lemon zest and parsley into it.
- Garnish it well with Parmesan if desired before serving.
- Serve immediately for your great lunch.