Cooking is an important and a favorite thing to do daily. In this modern era, the cooking activity is so much easier and better than before. It is because there are a number of electric cookers that help us so much. One of them is electric pressure cooker that works as steam pressure. Here, we are going to show you two healthy electric pressure cooker recipes.
1. Pressure Cooker Pot Roast
The one of the two electric pressure cooker recipes is believed as a tender and delicious meal.
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast (trimmed)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pinch seasoning (salt)
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 14.5 ounce can beef broth
- 11/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large onion (cut into 4 wedges)
- 4 carrots (peeled)
- 4 large potatoes
1. Prepare your pressure cooker and heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown roast on all sides. Season with pepper, salt and onion powder in the hot oil.
2. Pour the beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Add onion a quarter and seal the lid. Bring the cooker to the full pressure but reduce heat low. Maintaining full pressure and cook it for about 30 minutes.
3. Lower the pressure and mix in carrots and potatoes and seal the lid again. Return it to the previous heat to cool for 15 minutes.
4. After that, transfer the roast and vegetables to your best serving dish.
2. Buffalo Chicken Soup
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
3cups chicken bone-broth
1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
2 tablespoons ghee
1/3 cup hot sauce
2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
½ cup diced Celery
¼ cup diced onion
1 clove garlic (chopped)
1 cup heavy cream
1. Combine all ingredients except cream and cheese in the pressure cooker.
2. Cook it for 10 minutes then quick depressurize.
3. Remove chicken carefully then shred and return to soup. Add heavy cream and cheese also.