The Secret to a Perfect Appletini Recipe
The huge fan of cocktail must be familiar with appletini. Appletini is the short way to call apple martini or some people also called it as Adam’s Apple Martini. This drink is cocktail containing vodka and of course apple juice or the others form of apple. Appletini was created in 1996 at Lola’s West Hollywood restaurant. The appletini is popular and the favorite drinking of Alan Harper. Most people love this drink. The good news is that you can make the best appletini easily at home. Give this appletini recipe a try and you will taste a great taste of sour and sweet mix.
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 1 ½ ounces sour apple Schnapps
- ½ ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- First, you absolutely have to prepare the martini glass. Then, fill the glass with ice and top with water. This step intends to get the glass chilled before pouring your tini.
- Then, add ice to your shaker. Add it more than usual because the more you add, the better chilled the tini will be.
- It’s time to add the vodka, schnapps and sweet-and-sour ingredients. Cover it and shake it vigorously for about ten seconds.
- Dump the ice and water from your martini glass and strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- It should be garnish with a cherry or sliver of granny apple. You can also use lemon twist.
This appletini recipe proves that to make the appletini drink is so easy. Instead of going out to some restaurants, it will be better if you make it as much as you want at home. The first step in the directions section is a great way to make the taste better. Let’s drink aplletini!