Amazing Sweetie Pie’s Recipes
American people are absolutely familiar with Sweetie Pie’s. It is referred to both reality television series and restaurant in the United States. Robbie who is an Ikettes took her mother’s soul food recipes that were taught to her to be showed and sold at the Sweetie Pie’s. Sweetie Pie’s also shows us some of their recipes as well as these two amazing sweetie pie’s recipes.
- Southern Biscuits
2 cups flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
4 teaspoons baking powder
¾ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons shortening
1 cup buttermilk (chilled)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Then, rub the butter and shortening into dry ingredients until the mixture looks like crumbs by using your fingertips.
- Next, pour in the chilled buttermilk and stir until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough onto floured surface and dust the top with flour and fold the dough gently. Press it into a 1-inch thick round.
- Cut the biscuits and place them on baking sheet.
- Bake until the biscuits are light gold on top or about 15-20 minutes.
- Spaghetti with Meatballs
1 packet spaghetti
3-4 tablespoons oil
Black Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- Firstly, take a packet of spaghetti and then put it in the salted boiling water for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- After 8 to 10 minutes, drain the water and sprinkle the tap water to normalize the temperature.
- In a wok, heat oil and add meatballs. Stir it to cook and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, add the spaghetti into it and stir. Add the cheese too and cover until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot for your lunch!