3 Minutes Turkey Injection Recipe
Who likes turkey? I do and you too I bet. The turkey is a large bird which is popular. You may find some methods in cooking the turkey such as smoked or grilled but the primary method is by injecting. This method is applied by delivering a thin flavorful liquid deep into the turkey’s muscle tissue. The question is what are the advantages of injecting turkey? Here are the answers.
- It will increase the succulence of the turkey by fats such as melted butter or olive oil in the injector.
- The skin of the turkey will be darker and crisper because of the liquid under the skin.
- You can have the taste of the turkey as you like by adding ingredients such as cognac, maple syrup, beer and others to your injector sauce.
Beside all the great advantages, it is also cheaper than buying the Cajun injector at store. You absolutely need to buy the injector but it is still cheap if you realize how many times you can use the same injector to inject the turkey. Homemade turkey injection also tastes better because you can modify and favor however you want. Let’s get ready for the turkey injection recipe below.
Serving: 1 cup Ready in: 3 Minutes
- 12 ounces beer
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 to 6 drops hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Simply, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until combined well and smooth.
- Inject into turkey right away before cooking.
I would like to say that this turkey injection recipe will be ready just in a blink of an eye because 3 minutes is too short for getting the huge advantages of injecting turkey. You have to try it.